Thursday, November 27, 2014

10 Things I'm Grateful For (Blog Tag)

Just in time for Thanksgiving, the very sweet Evie from Me, Myself and I tagged me for the Grateful Blogger Tag! Thanks so much, deary! I absolutely love getting tagged for this kind of things. :D


Now, I'm gonna cheat a little bit from the actual rules for this because I'm a bit pressed for time right now, just sneaking in a bit of internet-time between the Thanksgiving festivities. ;) But you can find the "official" rules in Evie's post.

But regardless, here's 10 things that I am grateful (thankful!) for this Thanksgiving Day. :)

First, the serious.

1. Jesus, who is the reason I have so much to be thankful for.
2. My dad, mom, and three sisters, who tolerate of all my crazy shenanigans. ;)
3. My friends, who are always there for me when I need a laugh, a hug, or a listening ear.
4. Every single person who reads this little blog of mine. You give me so much joy. :)
5. The year 2014, and the fact I'm still alive to enjoy it... xD

And now, the not-so-serious... ;)

6. The internet. Specifically Pinterest, Blogger, and Facebook... xD
7. Thrift stores -- because I've got a lot of things from second-hand shops that I adore. ;D
8. Fall fashion... I just really love boots. And coats. And scarves. And sweaters. And...
9. My sewing machine and the fact that it still works. I couldn't cosplay without you! XD
10. Unicorn smiles:

Ehehehehhehe... @Karis. XD
The End. ;)

So, like I said, I'm going to cheat and not make a list of tagged bloggers -- I'll instead say whoever is reading this post is tagged! Yes, I, Beth, An Elven Princess, tag YOU for the Grateful Blogger Tag. I'm serious! Go, go write! *shoos you away*

In closing, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving -- and if you don't live in a place where November 27th is Thanksgiving Day, then... I hope you have a wonderful Thursday! ;D

7 comments:

  1. Hhahaha Great Job my dear Beth!!! :D
    I loved your answers! Will be back for a longer comment.. my nephew is running around as we speak "ETHAN please deary don't touch Aunty Evie's special books.. please..nO Don't rip -

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNICORN SMILES :D :D :D Oh yes. Totally thankful for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I hope you had a wonderfully blessed day! Those are great things to be thankful for. :)
    Is it to late to tag people if I already posted my list before I read this?
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did have a *wonderful* Thanksgiving. :) And no, of course not - go for it!

      Delete