Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tauriel of the Mirkwood Guard Sketch

Sooooo now that I'm done with the bodice, and I still need to find fabric for the dress, production on my Tauriel Cosplay has gone on hold.

(In relation to fabric, however, I did buy 3 yards of almost perfect fabric at a thrift store - for only 3 bucks! - BUT I keep staring at it, and the color is just off. It's more teal than I want. So, the search continues. :P)

But anyway, long story short, I got bored, and decided to attempt to draw Tauriel. ;) It's modeled mostly after Weta Workshop's mini-statue of her, with just a couple changes. I made it over the course of a couple days, drawing the majority of it one night, then adding to it the next few days.

So anyway, here she is. Hope you like it! ;)


1 comment:

  1. SOOO cool!! You have a lot of talent! I can't draw that well!! :D:D

    ReplyDelete