Saturday, July 27, 2013

Tauriel Cosplay - Dress Mock-Up

SOOOO my first draft of the mock-up for Tauriel's dress is COMPLETE. Take a look:


Ok, so, as you can see, this is obviously a very rough draft. Like... VERY rough. I was even too lazy to make sleeves. O.o See, I was really feeling the urge to get something done on this costume, but today I was kind of short on time. As you can see, I ended up doing it anyway. ;)

There's a couple things I plan on changing with the new mock-up:

First, I found a new way to pattern the bodice portion, so that I can get the collar like Tauriel's, which stands up and looks quite nice. Second, I'm going to have a seam between this new bodice piece (and also the back) and the skirt. That sounds kind of confusing...but don't worry, I'll show you what I mean soon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment